KEZI-9, Eugene, Ore., June 2013 to Present.
• Anchored No. 1 morning show for ABC affiliate in market 120 (5 to 7 a.m.).
• Reported popular “Day in the Life” franchise.
• Supported numerous nonprofits by emceeing events and on-air promotions.
WTVO-17, Rockford, Ill., June 2012 to August 2012.
• Produced and anchored 5 p.m. newscast for ABC affiliate in market 134.
• Supervised staff of eight reporters and three photographers.
• Performed radio and video updates throughout the day.
Madison, Wis., March 2011 to June 2012.
• Working on true-crime book, “Frozen to the Touch.”
• Creator of blog, “Frozen to the Touch,” at http://frozentothetouch.blogspot.com.
WKOW-27, Madison, Wis., March 2010 to March 2011.
• Capitol Bureau Chief for ABC affiliate in market 85.
• Covered Assembly, Senate and Gov. Scott Walker.
WREX-13, Rockford, Ill., September 2008 to February 2010.
• General assignment reporter for NBC affiliate in market 134.
• Beats included Rockford city administration, Winnebago County government and “You Paid For It,” a government watchdog report.
• Co-anchored Sunday night newscast.
Assistant Metro Editor
Rockford Register Star, Rockford, Ill., September 2007 to September 2008.
• Frontline editor supervising six reporters on 14-reporter metro desk.
• Responsible for assigning and editing daily stories, and maintaining long-range enterprise budget.
Rockford Register Star, Rockford, Ill., November 2004 to September 2007.
• Rockford city hall reporter, February 2006 to September 2007.
• Covered mayor’s office, city council and all city departments.
• Wrote numerous investigative pieces exposing wrongdoing, waste, fraud and abuse.
St. Louis Commerce Magazine, St. Louis, Mo., February 2004 to November 2004.
• Responsible for editorial content of 64-plus page color glossy business magazine, published by the St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association.
St. Louis, Mo., June 2002 to November 2004.
• Contributed regularly to St. Louis Business Journal, St. Louis Commerce Magazine, The Webster-Kirkwood Times, West Newsmagazine, The St. Louis Journalism Review, Rural Missouri and other publications.
The Suburban Journal Newspapers, St. Louis, Mo., January 2001 to June 2002.
• Assigned to St. Louis City Hall; responsible for covering mayor’s office, Board of Aldermen and all city departments.
Great Lakes Aviation, Cheyenne, Wyo., February 2000 to June 2000.
• Flew commuter aircraft in scheduled passenger operations for United Express.
The Boeing Company, St. Louis, Mo., February 1993 to October 1999.
• Prepared and taught pilot training courses in Spain, Japan, Germany, England, the Persian Gulf and various U.S. locations.
Emerson Systems Co., St. Louis, Mo., January 1992 to February 1993.
U.S. Marine Corps, Various Locations, October 1986 to October 1991.
University of Missouri-Columbia: B.A. Speech & Dramatic Arts (1986)
copyright TALENTapes, Inc 2010